NMT 8.54% 8.9¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-4189

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    It’s ok to be a permabull for NMT TreeFern, I used to be I am not going to lie you can even go back through my history and see. Today I am very skeptical of the company due to the ongoing failures for the past year and still the board vote in performance rights and were after more in remuneration packages eg. the extra 250, but I guess it was stopped due to the cash position and where things were looking. I use to promote it where ever possible as Chris did was he was saying, he had results to back it up but now I wonder if it was just due to the bubble that it was in back in 22, Or did he work harder than now only he knows.
    If you have the view they have done amazing that’s great, I don’t have a go at you for pumping, I on the contrary think they have done a dis service to holders by not preserving capital when it was at great value( even they said they made a mistake not doing it), they bet the companies money on a Barrambie stake being sold yet he wouldn’t bet the companies money on a raise in the .50’s to get the vanadium project going so you tell me TreeFern was that the right thing to do? No answer is wrong and no answer is right all I know is I have an opinion as well as you and we both have the freedom to voice that unless I am mistaken as this is a public forum not NMT’s forum , not your forum and not my forum it’s everyone’s forum and everyone can say what ever they want. Some say to pump some say to dump some say because they are happy some say because they are not happy some say things daily some don’t say anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.007(8.54%)
Mkt cap ! $61.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.9¢ 7.9¢ $72.23K 877.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 7511 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.