NMT 1.45% 7.0¢ neometals ltd

The first part of your response is utter waffle, Utopian. Just a...

1. 2,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    The first part of your response is utter waffle, Utopian. Just a whole bunch of trigger words which in a roundabout way sums to you admitting you just bullshitted an entire negative post...."don't believe what I say, just because I say it". We're not 12, Utopian, you've just admitted lying and embellishing.

Nobody here suggests NMT isn't in a visibly weaker position than it was say a year ago. If you asked Chris Reed he would tell you the same thing. But you are constantly blaming management for the lot, when the main reasons things haven't panned out perfectly - which seems to be a prerequisite for you not to be depressed - are all external.

1) Barrambee - deal in the bag, focussed on main potential-client, client pulls out at the last minute as a result of their own production modifications, we lose the close-to-signed deal. Now, we are working on a secondary client. You are taking this downtime as a sign of failure, and it may well transpire that this second client doesn't pan out either. But you are taking a single snapshot in a progressive and evolving picture and declaring it the foundational basis for abandoning your investment. That is a particularly weak demonstration of investment acumen Utopian. I could take a snapshot of you, Utopian, and declare you dead, because in that instant your heart isn't beating. Stupidity like this stems from allowing fixation on a single point to define your entire universe. Weak.

2) Bondalti - the terms of the initial agreement have been allowed to lapse, but we are still working together and are building our demo. Money is tight, the project by definition is a long, slow burn, and lithium is way down. None of these things are the fault of Neometals' management, Utopian, not a single one. If you know how to bolster the price of lithium, and/or to free up the world supply of capital, then do please share it with us, no point asking you how to do that, because if you knew you'd be racing Musk to Mars not whining about still frames in a long business process. Will eli work out? I don't know, but calling it 'dead' is stupid in the extreme, and a complete lie by you if your latest post, your sentiment and your recent buying in Neometals is any indication.

3) Vanadium - this one stung, only because we were so close to a deal which would have given us a bit of momentum through a tough macro and cyclical period. You could tell Chris Reed was stinging too, he didn't like delivering the message. But the bottom line is that we couldn't secure that last piece of investment without giving up too much of our 72.5% in the spv. While it's not a crime to be disappointed that Neometals couldn't get this one across the line, it is at least heartening to know that they aren't going to just give things away below value just to avoid upsetting random and anonymous apparent shareholders such as yourself.

The reason the vanadium deal couldn't get across the line was because of a sharp fall in the vanadium price, as it goes through another cycle. You even had the lack of awareness to suggest earlier that Nemoetals' management were incompetent for investing in a project that was subject to cycles. Wake up to yourself, Utopian. This project is a winner, it's just not priced very highly at the moment because of the dramatic dropoff in vanadium. It will come again, as all essential resources do - and we will then either execute the deal or have already onsold it in its entirety. It is not dead, Utopian, and you know it isn't, else you wouldn't have bought more shares in this company that "has no hope" recently.

4) Li recycling. You have complained incessantly about the hub PO. We got the hub PO, but now because your job is to sew FUD you have had to move on to other things, like 'how much of the money are we actually going to make?', and 'would MB have invested without the grant?', and 'there is no order book, Chris Reed is lying!'.

You have demonstrated that you will never, ever be satisfied with Neometals, Utopian. Ever. You 'say' you bought a significant holding in Neometals 6 years ago, which means you paid between 24c and 45c for them. You have seen your 'shares' rise since that time somewhere around SIX-FOLD, you didn't sell a single share at 80c, $1.00, $1.20, $1.50, $1.80 or even $1.98 despite you making 400-600% profit on your investment with this management team. Not only that, you have recently topped up with another purchase of Neometals, and you are blaming everything on Neometals' management? What price would you need management to have hit for you in order for you to stip whining and blame nobody but yourself for your weak investment acumen?

Not 3/4 projects dead, Utopian. 0/4 projects are dead.

P.S. I don't pump, Utopian, and I do NOT upramp. If you think I do then point me to a single post where I have done so. You can waffle and accuse, but you won't point to a single piece of evidence that I upramp. I tell the truth, without prejudice or emotion, like all good investors do. You are right, though, this is a public forum and pople can say anything they want. You tell lies, every day, and you have the gaul to admit it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $43.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $48.64K 706.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 197782 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 18775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.