NMT 0.00% 10.5¢ neometals ltd

Take your reductio ad absurdum elsewhere, it's childish. I...

1. 2,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Take your reductio ad absurdum elsewhere, it's childish. I simply decided today to call out a poster who has demonstrated an ongoing propensity to lie, and whose posts have constantly been chocful of strats from the FUDder's 101 handbook. I don't doubt that you want him around.

It's not upramping to take people that misrepresent themselves or the company to task. But my confidence in the company and its current management team is not reflected by its current share price.

This is what I think:

From where I'm sitting, Neometals is doing exactly what I expect it to have been doing, everything that happens (with the exception of the Vanadium announcement, I didn't really factor that possibility in, so late in the process) has been within my range of expectations, even if they haven't all been my first guess.

With the mothballing of the Vanadium project until the cycle progresses (or we sell the venture outright), my expectations haven't really changed all that much. The Vanadium unit was always going to be a slow build, and isn't on the same scale (conceeding its obvious scalability) IMO as our Li recycling, or Barrambee. If we sold it, we'd get less than its long term value but it would frontload our cashflow, and that has benefits too (particularly in this macro climate).

I don't mind delays, really. In nearly anything, timetables are given as a guide only, best guess stuff. In first mover business it's symbiotic with both failure and success and so are dangerous to use as markers.

They needed money, for sure, but we all knew that. I expected it to come from a raise for the Stelco build, but the macro climate forced the company to pivot, and we ended up with a solid insto raise and weak retail raise.......at what is now at least no longer a low lol (just for the pessimists ).

The Barrambee dropout was a disappointment, but it is a very strong asset that has taken us 10 years and $40m to get to this point. I have no doubts we will go to mine, and it will be a monster in due course. The primary issue was the expectation of its near-term cashflow, but I accept management's disclosure that they are in discussions with a long-interested second party. Time will tell if they turn out to be fruitful for the company.

I accept that management is acting in my best interests, the minute I didn't I'd be gone. Who would honestly hang around?

At best guess, I think 2024 will be a year of solid announcements for Neometals, everything is happening at the moment, but I don't think any will get us back up to $2.00 within the year. It will be a slow build, like it always expected it to be.

Is it possible that things won't work out? Of course. I just don't think it is likely, and my risk/reward perception of Neometals is heavily skewed in my favour.

In brief, that's it. If that makes me an upramper in your eyes, then I can't help you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.3¢ $308.9K 3.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 378183 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 204412 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.3¢ 826954
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.