NMT 0.00% 10.5¢ neometals ltd

Hi ProC, as a heavy holder I understand your pain but let’s look...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Hi ProC, as a heavy holder I understand your pain but let’s look ar the positives here, if they find enough lithium as do another MM type deal I’d be delighted, the share was 2cts when that deal was struck NMT had no money yet got others to buy in and mine, buy in and offtake and turned $2m into $200m I’m not for knocking that.
    And from memory didn’t both Gangfen and Min have the right to buy a bigger stake as and when they wished to? I’m not sure NMT had a choice in not selling but could be wrong.

When share at $180 we didn’t have battery mineral recovery rates that hit required percentages as we do now, and we didn’t have MB PO for spoke and Hub.
    Sure we lost our potential offtake partner for Barrambie but we are talking to others and still own 100% this vast mineral deposit, it has value we could simply sell but make sense to try and seek best value not throw it away and that takes time.

Still have Eli process and in discussions to strike a new deal it’s not dead far from it if RNS and quarterlies is to be believed.

We have proven tech and site for plant, glencore offtake and bank funding lined up for vanadium from slag, let’s see if we can sell that in as it’s ready to go and we’d get royalty and perhaps some hurt money.

Stelco must take comfort MB are proceeding with §30m hub and we don’t need to buy into that plant we could simply take royalty deal if we don’t have the cash.

NMT had the most hellish slide back from recent highs and most here like me are probably kicking themselves for not banking profit and now turning on management, but it’s not all gloom and doom there a lot going on and a lot to play for, let’s eee what news we get during 2024.
    Im still long and having had a total of some ten cents in dividends over the years probably sitting slightly up but have taken a high value caning from share slide.
    let’s see what the year brings I’m sure Chris is as keen as we are to see this turn around he won’t be sitting around doing nothing that’s not his style, GLAH, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $23.88K 226.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 669906 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 280604 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 330050
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.