NMT 0.00% 10.5¢ neometals ltd

Hi ProC, I do recall the terms of NMT rights to BUY the...

1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Hi ProC, I do recall the terms of NMT rights to BUY the spodumene from Gangfen was conditional upon NMT being able to improve its value by processing, and I always wonder if these plants where simply to rattle Gangfen who thinking NMT may be able to meet the purchase conditions and buy some 56k tonne per year, decided to buy NMT out that contract for $30m, such was the demand for spodumene back in the day.
    Also ( and this from memory so not 100% sure ) did not both MIN and Gangfen have the right to buy more of NMT share in Mount Marion? ie it was contracted in as part of the early negotiations with both in order to get them to fund the concentrator and agree the off-take.
    I’m not sure that NMT had a choice to hold a stake in Mount Marion as both MIN and Gangfen continued to exercised their rights to buy in phases could be wrong and cont be bothered digging that far back as would change nothing.

Barrambie is dirt, but is the worlds second highest grade titanium deposit? With pig iron and vanadium and it’s a massive 80m deep drilled open at end.
    I’d like to think it must have some value and could be sold or mined with JV partner, thoughts are Chris was relying on the Chinese off take deal proceeding but market changes caused Chinese to pull the deal.

Chris out seeking investors so I’m not knocking him for that, what would you rather he be doing crux interviews, perhaps but pointless until he has news.

MB will still need plenty batteries recycled, the question is our timeline to a royalty paying plant, but even a contract for one would be enough as we could borrow against that if needs be or simply do a royalty deal and again borrow against future royalty income.
    So in my mind we don’t need wait until a plant up and running, we need a signed contract or royalty agreement for one.

Off course we need to build the hub and prove to MB the recover/ purity rates (and I’m confident we’ll tick that box), after which MB must decide how they wish to proceed.
    Until then NMT need to get some other deal to fly, the Eli, or sell V from Slag deal, Barrambie, Stelco or another recycling deal to bring cash in, these are potentially high value projects so any one might be enough.
    Certainly testing times thats for sure and I fully understand your sentiment ProC, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.3¢ $308.9K 3.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 378183 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 204412 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.3¢ 826954
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.