NMT 0.00% 10.5¢ neometals ltd

Alright, it's taken some time, but I've finally had the time to...

1. 4,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    Alright, it's taken some time, but I've finally had the time to go through all the old NMT anns & I've totalled up just how much NMT has blown over the last 10 years. It's worse than I thought.

NEOMETALS LTD (ASX:NMT) - Ann: Mt Marion Lithium Project - Financial Close and FID, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

NEOMETALS LTD (ASX:NMT) - Ann: Mt Marion Lithium - Ganfeng Settlement Update, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

NEOMETALS LTD (ASX:NMT) - Ann: Mt Marion Lithium Project Shareholding,MIN-NMT.AX, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

NEOMETALS LTD (ASX:NMT) - Ann: Sale of Mt Marion equity for A$104M and retention of Offtake, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

NEOMETALS LTD (ASX:NMT) - Ann: Disposal of Mt Marion Offtake Rights for A$30M, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

Above are all the anns for all the times NMT has sold an option/right or percentage in Mt Marion. Guess how much it adds up to? Some of it is in US dollars, so I've used the currency chart below to help with some of the conversions. AUD/USD exchange rates back in 2015/2016 were similar to today.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6036/6036171-a5ef3070ea61cc94f2cf6c535ba4d550.jpg

If you look through those above anns & add up the total amount & make the conversion from US dollars (roughly at the same conversion as today's exchange rate) you'll find out that NMT has blown close to $200M dollars or more!!

Two hundred million dollars!!

$200,000,000!!

$200M goddamn bloody dollars or more.

What do shareholders have to show for it?? A 10tpd demonstration plant in Germany & page after page of presentations on glossy pieces of paper. That's it!!

$200 MILLION DOLLARS!! Un-bloody-believable.

Now, Chris "Give me back all the dividend money I gave you" Reed will be shaking the empty tin can for years to come, diluting the hell out of all of us. Do something NMT!! DO SOMETHING!! We're all slowly dying around here, I'm not getting any younger! I've got other investments that would love to have $200M & they would probably actually do something with it, like expand the business, instead of paying dividends to family & friends on the registry. Some of the largest holders in NMT could have bought a freaking house with their dividend money. I blew all my dividends on a few steak dinners, that's it, all gone!!

Chris "Might be a one-hit wonder, like Chumbawamba" Reed admits at 2:30 mark, in the below presentation, the biggest shareholders in NMT are family & friends.

SMI (22/03/16): Chris Reed - Neometals LTD. (youtube.com)

When are shareholders here going to wake up & smell the roses? What has to happen around here for everyone to say enough is enough?

What was the excuse for not going ahead with the VRP? Not enough cash & the vanadium price has slumped. But NMT had over $200M dollars & guess what, commodities move in cycles, so the vanadium price would have recovered at some point. It's been classified as a critical metal by the EU, they need it!!

Critical raw materials - European Commission (europa.eu)

If Stelco or MB pulls out & nothing else is lined up for the foreseeable future or they don't cough up this FEED study, then it's going to be WW3 around here. I will be carpet bombing these threads & I will be rubbing the noses of the BOD & management in it. The only way NMT will be getting me off these threads is with the help of lawyers, if they can. No one has been successful as yet, I'm still on HC and this isn't my first rodeo either. There's no way in the world I'm going to sit around & watch my investment get vaporised while management gets off scot-free.

The company has to perform!!!!

Management has to deliver!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.3¢ $308.9K 3.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 378183 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 204412 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.3¢ 826954
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.