NMT 0.00% 10.5¢ neometals ltd

Hi Latimerbrown, Cornhulio reflects my thoughts on NMT any sale...

1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Hi Latimerbrown, Cornhulio reflects my thoughts on NMT
    any sale income from Barrambie and vanadium from slag (both of which ready to sell) should negate the need for further cap raise provided the “hurt money” as Chris calls it is sufficient to fund us into commercial recycling plants with Merc, Stelco and others who may come forward.

Once the current spoke & plants are complete merc will consider the recovery and purity rates produced before contracting a commercial plant to be built, when that happens we should see a much improved share price.

Barrambie and vanadium from slag projects once sold should also produce longer term royalty income and make our share price more sustainable, the timeline to income and the lack of it has seen the share price collapse.

Looking oversold IMO news on a project sale as above should see share price recover.

I beat myself up for not taking more profit during the highs but strategy was always to see Barrambie deal done and recycling plants operational, that clouded my trading judgment on this one.

However nothing we can do about the current price, but like ProC and many others I’m hurting right now, more with value loss than cash loss as past dividends and early buy in I’m about evens.

It’s easy to trash everything NMT and management have done or are doing when such a huge retrace has occurred, but there are many reasons for that, not all managements doing, human nature is to seek to blame someone.

I try to take a more balanced approach, I see many positives here especially on recycling tech, and MB.
    If you consider potential upside it’s a great top up or entry price, not investment should DYOR and all that.

Longer term I’d like to think we’ll do ok and remain long on NMT, sentiment changed from hold to buy, let’s hope we’r all here to celebrate when the time comes, GLAH, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.3¢ $308.9K 3.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 378183 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 204412 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.3¢ 826954
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.