NMT 7.29% 8.9¢ neometals ltd

I must admit to a slight case of the jitters with the turn over...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I must admit to a slight case of the jitters with the turn over occurring for both companies. You can’t help that little place in the back of your head questioning why.
    It’s human nature and would be foolish to block it out and not seek reasoning.

Resiliant, if what you say was to occur, I think that would really set the cat amongst the pigeons.
    I know a few here wouldn’t be too disappointed if Chris was to depart but gee whizz that would be a huge concern for me personally. At around these share prices, bailing out is already too late of an option for me.

When trying to think of reasons…. apart from questioning if the wheels are falling off this thing, we have been transitioning from explorer/miner to a full blown tech company. As we get to the pointy end of this I am wondering if all the team are up to what it takes to progress the business into the future. So many projects have failed or are on ice. It would be difficult to keep your chin up everyday after all that’s happened.
    Life moves on and wanting a new opportunity or change of direction doesn’t necessarily mean something is internally wrong in the company. It’s just time to call it and move on.
    Just my two bobs worth and all I can come up with for my own piece of mind.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.007(7.29%)
Mkt cap ! $55.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $260.6K 2.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124130 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.