NMT 2.22% 8.8¢ neometals ltd

One sided, was a given sales would reduce as not everyone can...

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    One sided, was a given sales would reduce as not everyone can afford to buy a new car let alone an EV so only the top earners can buy and that market saturated, cheaper EV’s now coming to market as other companies than Tesla compete. Carbon footprint along with cost will reduce as more recycled batteries are introduced, that transition only just starting will take time. Charging infrastructure also needs to increase as it is doing but again takes time. With some small efficient ICE cars gettting over 60 MPG it would make sense to keep these in production and phase out the gas guzzlers rather than ban all ICE by a certain date. We also have houses moving away from gas heating to all electric and domestic battery storage systems often needed. I’ve no concerns there will be plenty batteries to recycle most every appliances is now using lithium battery.
    The electricity grid in UK is now being substantially upgraded to cope with the transition, will it save the planet? Personally I think that horse has bolted and unlikely we can do much about it the suns activity will have most impact than out attempts building wind turbines etc which often increases short term carbon footprint to produce similar to current EV’s every one having twice the footprint to produce than an ICE car.
    Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $54.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $100.8K 1.127M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10129 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 99952 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.