NMT 2.27% 8.6¢ neometals ltd

Hey George, Have a look at the slide decks of the NMT...

1. 2,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    Hey George,

Have a look at the slide decks of the NMT presentations. They have stated many times as have numerous other companies for this to be true.

Any media I have consumed also supports that narrative.

I think If you asked most holders here and any lithium stock that you would find the overwhelming amount of people give you that same answer. Its not that everyone things EV's are terrible and a big conspiracy to remove Ice cars. Its simple facts that EV's take more materials, more kinds of materials ( especially specialty materials in magnet and battery production), from less established supply chains to manufacture, hence the higher carbon footprint.

The hope and need is that EV's after about the 8 year mark (don't quote me on that one but I'm pretty sure its 8) start to earn that advantage back from Ice vehicles.

So what it means is that people will need to hold onto their cars for longer or they be built to a higher standard or cheaper in the long run to fix so they can remain in service and in the used car market longer. Otherwise this transition is a bit of a mute point.

You can also go down many more rabbit holes on this one with things such as where the power comes from to charge the Ev in the first place ( hopefully renewables). To even more weird things like if you live in big city in Australia you might have noticed over the last 20 years potholes becoming more numerous, This isn't just because of aging road infrastructure this is also to do with wear and tear from ever heavier vehicles Which EV and Hybrids all are. This is not discounting the oversize SUV and Uteification that all Australians seem to have a taste for ( whether they use the capabilities or not), not a judgement just stating a fact.

An example for this is the latest BMW M5 hybrid which was announced this week has a curb weight of just under 2500kg's. The 2000 year M5 was 1825kgs. Its only a hybrid but all those extra materials add up.
    If you want to compare it to a full EV so you can drop the Ice motor out of the equation the tesla model S Plaid ( similar high performance to the M5) still adds up to around 2200kgs. All the extra weight creates more wear and tear on the roads and uses more consumables like braking hardware etc....

Regardless of these things it really seems like the pro's outweigh the cons and the transition to EV is still the right way to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $108.2K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204764 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 99144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.