NMT 2.27% 8.6¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-4485

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    One of the more balanced explanations on the subject Brucie.

What I would like to add is I believe big heavy hybrids would take longer to reach carbon zero point than BEV’s. Burning oil everyday they are driven, the materials in their battery, for plug in hybrids where is the electricity being generated, oil changes and parts, wearing through brake pads dulux! They do not have the breaking advantage of pure BEV’s. Hybrids are big and heavy and chew through break pads as opposed to their BEV cousins that benefit from very little break pad wear at all.
    One of my customers owns a Leaf and a Liberty. He tells me one of the biggest difference driving between the two vehicles is remembering to break when in the Subaru!

When this debate pops up, how come very little mention of the amount of mining in regards to oil is ever raised. The environmental impact of the oil industry never gets a run in the debate. The barrels of oil required to keep ICE cars running everyday.
    Also the clean air we get to breath verses carbon monoxide counts for very little it seems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $108.2K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204764 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 99144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.