NMT 2.94% 6.6¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-4490

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Brucie that NMT slide is to illustrate the CO2 benefits of recycling over mining for battery raw materials.
    It takes into account and includes the CO2 for the production of the battery for a BEV, the power source of an EV which can be recharged with renewable energy making it carbon zero. It doesn’t include the CO2 output for fuel in a ICE car.
    It’s not the point of NMT slide because they are dealing with battries but generally in the media and the anti BEV brigade rarely do they take into account the fuel source of an ICE vehicles and I find this a common discrimination. The fuel source may not be part of the “production” of the ICE vehicle but it should be taken into account. The amount of CO2 required to mine oil, refine and transport to service stations for the entire life of an ICE vehicle is enormous and comparable to the initial manufacturing of a battery in a EV.
    When we take into account the minimal maintenance and materials to service an EV for its entire life, no fuel and the ability to recharge with renewable energy, zero tail pipe emissions, low road noise, the ability to recycle the battery etc it’s a no brainer.
    Let’s not even get into how much they out perform ICE vehicles for speed and acceleration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $41.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.3¢ $40.73K 630.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 88549 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 12901 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.