NMT 0.00% 8.6¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-4503

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Brucie I highly recommend watching this link.
    Mercedes Benz are not in the top ten cars sold. Other European car makers are tanking too. They’re loosing market share in the BEV race to the Chinese and are now trying to squeeze every bit of life out of ICE vehicles. MB and BMW Group now spending billions of Euros in ICE development well into the mid 2030’s. Not to dissimilar to the Japanese auto industry. Just how much more can billions of Euros get out of making an ICE more efficient? Surely not enough in comparison to putting the money towards battery development.
    The Chinese are already miles ahead in the game. Can you imagine how far advanced Chinese BEV’s will by 2035 compared to European legacy auto? The advancement in car technology and battery advancement and above all the affordable price tag could possibly see Japanese and European car makers the Nokia of the car industry.
    I think MB and BMW Group have lost their way. Their EV’s are too expensive and simply not as good as a Chinese BEV’s. The loss of market share to the Chinese has managed to disrupt their long term plans and it will have disastrous consequences for them IMO.

https://youtu.be/ElH6YQA3br0?si=nPN5kv4gCVhwTB5p

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.7¢ 8.5¢ $22.55K 264.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 502260 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 163437 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.