NMT 10.9% 8.2¢ neometals ltd

I asked some questions at this online presenting event:I wasn't...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66

I asked some questions at this online presenting event:

I wasn't too concentrated, when Chris gave the answers, please bear with me, if I'm not reciting him 100% correctliy; perhaps there'll be a recording on youtube available to adjust my following recollection:

1. Which patents are pending (conerning the technologies) and where are they pending?
    • First Chris refered to the/future corporate announcements.
    • He said, they don't make a big deal of the patents/ they don't boast.
    • Most patents are related the recycling business and eli-technology, following the vanadium. They have roughly 40-50 patents (pending and granted); perhaps even more?
    • ELI patents: The patents are in all big mining jurisdictions applied.
    • recycling patents: The patents are in all big industrialized countries applied.

2. What is setting you appart of your prime competitor metso/ what is your advantage over it?
    • First he said metso can operate freely with their technology!? Builiding installations for spoke facilites to produce black mass ..... something like that.
    • Then he said, primobius/sms can do the same/ have the same capabilites and in his view are better with recycling quotes (more effective an efficient?).
    • Primobius's/sms's potential customers are also recyclers .... he mentioned also as potential customers companies like i.e. glencore and other recyclers.
    • here I wasn't too attentive.

Again this is only my rough recollection and I'm not a native English speaker.
    If the video is available, feel free to correct me.

Best
    theBavarian
    Last edited by theBavarian: Today, 02:53

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.010(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $56.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.2¢ $54.93K 640.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6467 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.