NMT 1.14% 8.7¢ neometals ltd

NMT gave the license agreement to Critical before they had any...

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    NMT gave the license agreement to Critical before they had any JV with SMS to form Primobus as Chris outlined in his recent Crux interview, any royalty from Nordic plants are split 50/50 withSMS as they now gat paid to Primobus so NMT get 5% as royalty is 10%.
    But we know NMT big holder in HNR and been buying more, and big holder in Critical so they would benefit from this new HNR/CM JV as shareholder.
    As neither HNR nor CM are likely to fully fund and operate the plants will we now see Primobus enter the scene and be the operator of the Nordic plants, NMT would earn money from Primobus income from Nordic plants, money as Royalty from Nordic plants and value lift as shareholders in HNR/CM JV.
    What news might be contained in the HNR Ann once it’s out?
    I’ve everything crossed it’s Primobus involvement to take on the Nordic plants, being the operator ensures the royalty payment is correct and the plants are as efficient as they can be.
    Could of course be entirely different news we just need to wait and see but this I feel will move very fast indeed and Primobus NMT are closest to the back end commissioning of demonstration plant and may know the results on purity and return they are likely to achieve.
    If we do see Primobus involvement then HNR share should get a healthy lift together with NMT, only my thoughts on this before I’m accused of speculating etc, GLAH, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $54.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $30.85K 350.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 117584 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 9558 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.