NMT 0.00% 10.0¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-493

1. 13,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4831
    A lot of assumptions being made that I see no evidence of.

"NMT giving HNR these rights"

Where is any evidence of that?

From my understandings of the three companies it is Critical Metals that has developed the long term relationships in Europe. My guess is it is them who have negotiated the possibility of a licence deal here for HNR. As they appear to have done in the Nordic region.

How to "make the most" of this license and the whole European LiB situation, when considering all three companies, would only be known by the management of the three - who we know to be "pretty close". I certainly don't think that NMT competing with HNR for licenses would be beneficial to anyone.

NMT, HNR & CM management have done brilliantly over the last few years. I continue to have faith that the best decisions are being made by them.

I can only buy stock in two of those, so I have. I'm a shareholder, and I will be letting managements do what they are obviously good at. If the NMMT price drop is in any way related to that, then once again it will confirm to me that the market is often wrong in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $73.59K 735.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87822 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1113942 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.