NMT 8.64% 8.8¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-498

1. 1,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    You hold shares in NMT so your already a holder in HNR through the NMT holding, any lift in HNR value will give a lift to NMT value.
    NMT did not give licence to HNR they gave it to Critical Metals, this. HNR/ CM JV now has the licence rights, this is a great deal for NMT and NMT holders I don’t get your post.
    Always look at the volume traded when we have an up or down day we have dropped 10cts over two days on little volume and it’s very volatile right now, you can either trade or ignore the bumps as with so much going on and big and news to come it’s the next year or two that counts if your after big gains, unless your looking to sell now today’s price hardly irrelevant.
    Let’s get reason for HNR trading halt and see that JV take plants forward in Nordic, commission back end demonstration plant, Ann the first 20k tonne plant, tie up deals with battery producers to recycle stock, progress vanadium from slag, Ann Barambbie off take terms, list on LSE, then see where the share price sits,
    I’m very relaxed here regardless the current volatility and it’s great to see the CM with HNR as it’s through that that NMT can most benefit from the licence rights it gave to CM, let the pieces fall into place Chris knows what he’s doing, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.007(8.64%)
Mkt cap ! $56.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.1¢ $95.71K 1.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 86384 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 51476 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.