NMT 2.38% 10.8¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-58

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    In regards to the Nickel project, I was always of the thinking that they would wait for the demand picture to look amazing there before doing anything. At this point its not entirely clear that by the time you committed the resources to developing the project that the demand would be there given the constant changing nature of batteries. There are so many other potential things that could emerge; graphene oxides/synthetics etc, just makes the space risky. Its the same issue with Lithium directly which is why I think divestment was so intelligent and part of the reason I like NMT. Battery recycling is safer in the sense that you can try and use similar methods to extract whatever materials the industry winds up settling on long term. Generally the recycling picture is what excites me, I've said it before but I hope they look into stockpile recycling like Jubilee Metals Group do, still kicking myself that I didn't invest in them when I was first researching this space, mainly because of exchange rates (dumb). I don't think its too much of a stretch and they are clearly looking into something similar with the vanadium. I hope they aim big, get the flow sheets right for other resource recoveries and start using their cash to lock up stock piles now to get a first mover advantage. As for the Nickel if it does turn out to be as critical as Elon says it is, then we should see a nice price appreciation in the metal and then hopefully by that point NMT won't need a JV to develop that project as they should have the cashflows to just develop it themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
0.003(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $66.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $15.71K 148.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 313534 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 152354 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 291124
Last updated 11.02am 30/04/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.