NMT 1.00% 9.9¢ neometals ltd

Hi Guys, I can't remember if I ever posted on NMT forum. I'm...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi Guys,

I can't remember if I ever posted on NMT forum. I'm more heavy on the gold and bank stocks.
    I know NMT from RDR days around 2014-2015.
    In early 2019 I went to mining convention in Sydney. Mostly was full of gold companies. NMT was also presenting. I had a small positon in NMT. After the presentation I spoke to Christopher and expressed my frustration with the progress the company was making and also the dreadful shareprice around 19-20cents.
    The company share was basically comprised of the cash on hand.( $102 millon)Chris told me that the management were working their ass off ( his word) to make it work. Anyway was a short conversation.
    One thing I noticed in the convention was most gold mining company looked stressed, Chris looked happy with his little briefcase in his hand. He just had that different kind of smile on his face. I told my wife about it and decided to hold NMT shares rather than sell out.
    Today I wish I had bought a whole lot of NMT shares at those prices. (0.155 cents) My small holding has generated enough returns to buy a TESLA CAR. Not to forget the WIN spinout which is also a nice holding. I can only imagine this stock has made a fortune for large holders. What will be the price be after LONDON listing and possibly NASDAQ listing in the future. I honestly don't have the expertise to value this company. So am open for ideas from the lithium battery world experts.

All the best to all holders who have held strong from the doldrum days of 16-20cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $68.45K 686.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 644711 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.