NMT 0.00% 10.0¢ neometals ltd

The problem NMT has at the moment is, that it is more ofless...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66

The problem NMT has at the moment is, that it is more ofless strongly connected to the German (Hilchenbach)/ European (Germany, Spain, Finland) economy with bigchunk of its business units. But the EU policy at the moment is,"shooting itself in the knee" (Jeffrey Sachs) by sanctioning therussian commodities, i.e. oil, with no effect on the war. Mainly the NATO countries are pushing partlycrazy sanctions (roughly 15% of the world population). 85% percent of thepopulation says, not our business, leave us alone with sanctionning Russia, or even some are comprehending therussian view (NATO= US aggressive foreign policy).

I can understand people saying, our politicians are doing the bidding of theUS, which is counterproductive to the well beeing of us, the European people(economic danger, the danger of a spreading war, because of escalation, or missingprudent reactions).

Our energy costs are shooting through the roof and we are recently discussingwhether privat households or the german industry needs to be rationed.
    I.e. the nutrition industry (i.e. milk etc.) warnsand informs to be prioritized in the case of missing gas deliveries, because having enoughfood is more important than a warm flat in the winter, you still can put clotheson.

And the media in Germany is strangely one sided/shortsighted, it is a scream. Since the start of the war, no background info, only US foreignministery talking points, self reflection missing. Only emotions, moralapostles, mainly more wealthy people not effected by rising energy costs, dominatingthe discussions and outbidding each other on sanctionning Russia. Peopleadvocating for ceasefire and negotiations, are getting not enough airtime, oreven get harrassed or insulted.

I higly reccomend you the following two videos from people, notbeeing under suspision to be crazy, or beeing „putin puppets“, one has to copewith beeing accused with, if having a slightly other view on the toppic .

One thing is remarkable. Jeffrey Sachs, who regularly writesop-eds in all of the amarican news landscape, get’s not one published to thistoppic

Jeffrey Sachs (also economic perspective)

I find his remarks comprehensible. As long as the USA doesn't want to negotiate there is no easing in the conflict.

Ray McGovern, former CIA analyst, who directly reported to former US presidents during the cold war (with additonal and indipendent information/newschannels, of highly appreciated experts on different topics, concerning the war/conflictat the end oft he video).

If you find the remarks of Ray McGovern comprehensible, the possibilities of acting/diplomacy and economic (energy) improvement in the EU is huge. I'm not sure if this is in the interest of the USA government at the moment.

One can have differing fiews to them, but I find them really comprehensible and reasonable. The common mainstream fiew is just send more weapons.... where can here a solution be found?

And don't forget, we are at the brink of beeing exterminated as a species, if one side makes a mistake. Russia is not Irak/Afghanistan/Syria/Lybia/Yemen/Iran. It's a nuclear power. This is serious.

At the moment you can understand people saying, the german foreignministery is weak as hell, only an outpost of the US foreign ministery. Ourgerman foreign minister regularly get’s quoted with, there is no chance tonegotiate with Russia, ergo no way for diplomacy, that’s a bold statement for the chiefdiplomat. What is her job again?.....

Back to NMT:

NMT is active in this region (Finland (+NATO toppic),Germany and Spain) and exposed to the economic developments in the EU. Notspeaking of the world eonomic development.

If Russia stops or reduces the gas deliveries, we’ll probablyhave a heating/energy crisis in the winter. The production for the industry then/therefore, if possible at all, will get much more expensive. Not a healthy economicenvironment.

So there are incertainties ahead.

I don’t want to be too pesimistic. Perhaps this is also achance to form a basis to switch further to green energy and recycling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ $84.33K 837.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1154378 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1086715 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.99 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ 193113
Last updated 13.54pm 14/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.