NMT 12.0% 11.0¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-3316

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Hi Bavarian, in past NMT have paid great dividends and also spun out Mt Edwards as Widgie, in future once battery recycling plants are up and running either fully funded part funded, JV’s or licence agreements we should have great income flow and I’d expect dividends to re start.
    We also have the vanadium from slag and again these plants should be income generating.
    Then there’s Barrambie spin off or offtake with DSO income generating potential, the Eli process and our stake in Hannans and any other things I might have forgotten.
    Long term I see plenty potential for dividend payments and share price growth, but for now we need news on MB getting gov grant and sign up, which I’m confident will happen as we’ve long lead plant items on order and hitting all recovery targets set by EU on recycling.
    We may also see new contracts with other car companies or battery producers it just needs time and getting the first of many MB plants up and running will certainly help.
    If you can afford to go long I’d like to think this will come very good indeed, but for now we need things to fall into place and contracts to harden up, I’d like to see MB signed and progress on Barambie, news on both is due this year, current share price disappointing considering past highs but plenty upside from here, we have fantastic JV partners, just my thoughts on NMT longer term potential all going well, n not investment advice DYOR, best, Loop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.015(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $68.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $81.4K 719.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 269011 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 59611 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 8.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 268479
Last updated 15.51pm 07/06/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.