NMT 9.52% 11.5¢ neometals ltd

With all due respect (not that there's any after you told me to...

1. 2,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1594
    With all due respect (not that there's any after you told me to F off), I'm entitled to provide an opinion that is valid and backed up by evidence.

Just because I don't hold doesn't mean my contributions aren't valuable.

What parts of my post specifically were misleading or incorrect?

Does my, and other holders, experience with investing in this company and management team not have value in serving as a warning to other potential investors given the current state of the business?

Do the hundreds of hours I spent researching immediately lose value the second I sold?

My "agenda" is based on the fact that I, and I'm sure many others here, feel like we have been misled by management, and that is something other potential investors should be aware of.

I no longer believe Chris is a savvy CEO. Sure, he may be a good salesman (acknowledging the deals) visionary (in terms of "urban mining") and technically competent (in terms of understanding the tech), but as a CEO, he is clearly out of his depth.

He made an all or nothing bet that he could use money from one project to fund another, but he clearly had no contingency plans, and he did not consider preserving capital to at least deliver one project.

So, with my rose coloured glasses off, I can now see Chris for what he is, but more importantly what he isn't.

Held or not held is irrelevant, what is relevant are the facts, and you've offered very few.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 01/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $68.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $43.36K 381.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 119408 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 166364 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 6.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 205007
Last updated 15.58pm 21/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.