NMT 5.00% 10.5¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-4242

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Just a quick summary of neometals from myself. Let me know if I've left something out. There is speculation ahead. DYOR.

Battery recycling:Having Mercedes as a partner is an excellent achievement. You don't get a foot in the door if you don't know what you're talking about and the teaming up with a German plant builder carries weight in Europe. Neometals need to impress during this trial period.Mercedes will go where the best value for their dollar is, such as CATL, but western businesses no longer want to rely on the chinese to a further degree than we already do. Customer concentration is an issue and I believe we need another MOU/agreement from an automaker to get the ball rolling. Volume is key. I speculate that Stelco have pushed back the date to partner up as they may wish to limit their risk by hoping neometals will buy in. Best option would be to sell a plant with 10% royalty. I'm not holding my breath for this OR Itochu. There needs to be an outward show of both Neometals and Stelco moving forward.Battery chemistry USED to concern me, but there are still an incredible amount of NMC batteries being sold and when this generation of EV's need to change them out, recycling will become a hot topic that will end in a mad rush to build these plants. Anything else I'm missing?

Barrambie: Still an incredible asset. However, we're now negotiating from a position of weakness. This could be turned around, as it's a commodity and cyclical. There will be a need for it eventually. Still, it's no good that anyone buying it or investing will know Neometals are in a precarious position and therefore vulnerable.

Bondalti/Liftium: To be honest, Im not sure how Neometals will fit in to the bigger picture at Liftium. Management haven't clarified it enough for me. More 10% royalties would be ideal.

Finland Vanadium:This has plans ready to go. Hoping we can find a beneficial agreement to build this for someone AND get a 10% royalty. Not holding my breath. New

Lithium discovery:Was disappointed hearing this. It was clearly a good news story before the CR and it just distracts us from our main goal of battery recycling and chemicals.

I still have high hopes for Neometals and I was willing to wait a long time to see the bigger picture unfold, but my confidence has been rocked. Hopefully management can can move forward and recapture the confidence of the market. I'm holding and still think the big picture will become clearer the closer we move to 2030. Good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $71.25K 677.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 286508 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 363514 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 341400
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.