NMT 4.17% 11.5¢ neometals ltd

I think people trying to read too much into this.There is...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    I think people trying to read too much into this.
    There is probably more to this than any of us are aware of. I think the relationship between the 3 companies, NMT, HNR and of course Critical is deep and there are plans that will be evident over time. What those plans are, we can all guess, for now.
    What I do know is that Chris Reed appears to be a smart operator.
    NMT, the core Primobius deal with SMS is a winner. NMT been divesting some mining assets, and shareholders get the benefit.
    The deal with HNR is an interesting one, I am actually a fan of licensing agreements, it provides income and spreads risk on what is a bit of a feeding frenzy in the recycling industry. We know management is close and we know NMT LARGE shareholder HNR. Win, Win.
    I think there is something larger at play here. Would not be surprised in 5 years time (total guess), you see a merger of NMT/HNR and maybe something involving Critical as well.
    This EV battery value/supply chain industry is only in its infancy, and we know it is going to be HUGE because governments want the world to move away from the internal combustion engine.
    I own NMT, and I jumped on HNR sub 2c when I saw the news, I sold 50% at 4.2c, and now have free carry on a reasonable parcel. I am lucky enough to be free carry NMT as well. They are both tucked away in my portfolio.
    I repeat that I think there is a medium to long term plan between these companies, and I want to be part of it.
    DYOR & GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $71.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $90.39K 744.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 102157 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ 243900
Last updated 15.56pm 22/05/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.