NMT 5.00% 10.5¢ neometals ltd

General Neometals related news, page-3887

1. 2,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1604
    Here I am trying to keep it respectful and you come back with the personal jibes, congratulations.

As I said, you've so far offered nothing of substance, but I'd be willing to listen if you could articulate a case for investing that uses something other than "hope" as a foundation.

Here are some facts for you:

- if you were a corporate banker, would you invest millions of dollars in a man who sold his stake one of the earliest lithium mines - WITHOUT ANY SORT OF ROYALTY - who then goes on to squander the windfall on 4 projects trying to build a royalty company? The irony is astounding, and almost beggars belief that he didn't want to keep a royalty.

- NMT does not own 100% of the recycling technology, so be sure to temper your expectations when making calculations off the headline numbers

- the only income earned last quarter was $178k, which was from in interest from cash in the bank.

- there's $14m available, but if they let a heap of people go as had been suggested, how much will need to be paid out in severance?

- the interest payment will go down as the cash balance deteriorates - like paying out severance

- I believe Chris mentioned previously that the pilot plant in Germany was processing material for other companies, but I can't see anything declared in the Quarterly Cashflow Report, so I'm guessing it isn't making money (happy for anyone to point it out for me)

- There were 4 pillars that underwrote this business, now there is 1

- Before yesterday's announcement I felt the market cap was justified because of what the vanadium recovery project represented in terms of near term revenues and value creation in return on capital invested in the project.

- Now that project has gone away (for the foreseeable future), the path to revenues is a long and risky one given they're is no royalty from Mercedes Benz for the first 3 years (happy to be corrected)

- the Mercedes deal is a cooperation agreement, meaning both companies invest in developing the technology together, which means NMT will still have to invest money in some form

- the company now has a single, non income generating customer with potential, but no guarantee of expansion (although I'll admit I believe it's highly probable at some stage)

- I already indicated what a raise could look like in terms of dilution with a $120m market cap

- Chris has burnt a lot of investors, and eviscerated his reputation

I can keep going, but I won't.

Given all of that, I find it hard to justify the current $120m market cap.

You don't like what I'm saying, well here's your chance to respond to each of those items and shut me up.

I'm genuinely interested in your thoughts here, because you haven't commented on any of the facts I've stated, but only your perception of who I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $56.66K 542.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 1020223 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 9305 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 364932
Last updated 15.59pm 13/06/2024 ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.