PAR 1.96% 26.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Thank-you Wwend. Appreciate the feedback. The marketing...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Thank-you Wwend. Appreciate the feedback.
    The marketing department and sales reps are living the dream with it at the moment. They are going to clinics showing pictures of dogs that were riddled with OA maraculiosly running around after an injection. Pitty the FDA dont make them do a 2 / 3 year study on the dog's joints etc (but hey I guess most of the older dogs are dead by then). Anyway good to know it is not going to be a serious contender to the juice anytime soon.

Goes to show you how time poor professionals can be and that a solid marketing channel has a huge impact on the product getting out there. "Hi Mr Vet I have this drug that is going to help block pain but in the long term will cause more damage to the problem" is not the message they are getting.

At the end of the day PPS is not a solution to OA but at least it may temporarilly stave / hold of the effects and stop pain, not make it worse.

Why are we at $0.98? smile.png

Nick the amount of shoes I have had to let my wife buy so I could remain in the PAR club probably outweighs my PAR investment by now....

The Pool

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $90.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $154.4K 596.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 68618 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 5263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.