PAR 2.13% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

General OA media and info, page-482

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    110% paid for I think, and I imagine they provide questions and topics ahead, but credit where credit is due, compared to some of the previous chats, he was very on the ball and didnt sound so shakey and unsure of himself.

He has always known the content, just about how it comes out and across. There was nothing new in that interview but it did a great job to highlight why this stock is still a potential gangbuster.

The whole thing where people reference NEU is not a new phenomenon. Across every stock sector. All the next mines use to be the next Sirus, or Syrah (memory fails me). All the bios want to be the next NEU or CSR. All the tech stocks are the next Webit or whatever its called.

I suppose they just stand as examples that some stocks are trash fires for a long time before they turn into market darlings.

At least this trash fire has a solid shot at turning into a winner. The market is there. The drug is there. The money is there. Now execute so we can all be rewarded for our investment savy!

I reckon if you pick 20 stocks under $250m MC, you will be lucky to get 1-2 that ever turn into something amazing if you are lucky. And luck is a part of it, as on paper they can all seem great but you have no control over the people running it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $63.43K 270.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 213534 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 76890 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.