PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

there is a lot of talk of what's going on ? ... there is no...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    there is a lot of talk of what's going on ? ... there is no update and what are they doing ? no update does not equal no action or laziness or incompetence. it's unrealistic to expect weekly updates.

as a few have said, I believe they are speaking to the regulators, working on dosing / patient numbers/ trial design. from there they know costs. from there they can work out how to fund it. once they know this they can push the Chinese etc etc etc. it's a pretty logical set of events that need to happen.

will it go well / how much Cash do we need / can they find non dilutive funding. dunno. but they are working on all this and I am sure they will update us when they can.

I have lost a fortune and I am not happy. but I also still believe in the science. I know it's all doom and gloom here, hence me rarely reading HC let alone adding my views, but imagine for a moment the following not doom and gloom scenario

1- fda likes the data and wants to help them get registered somehow
    2- 2x2 confirm
    3- reduced patients / timelines therefore reduced spend
    4- tga approval
    5 - we are not 100m short but a far smaller number
    6- regional oa interest warms up as fda trial protocols approved
    7 - potential to fill the gap with non dilutive / China upfront / options and hence no cap raise
    8- board changes

I have no idea if any or all of the above are realistic but when I speak to Paul I am quite sure they aren't sitting around with their thumb up their backside. they know this is serious and they need to deliver. I am skeptical but I am waiting for fda feedback in a month or so and then from there reassess my thinking. until then, there is nothing to do but wait.

but cheer up folks. it ain't over yet.

my opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.3¢ $111.8K 474.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 154744 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 21128 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ 63872
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.