PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PARdonthepun - I liked this post a lot....it resonates with...

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6549
    PARdonthepun - I liked this post a lot....it resonates with me.

When I started researching PAR properly (2018 was the year), I knew nothing about OA....I went to a number of places for a definition until I grasped what it meant, who it affected and then started learning about what the default std of care was (Poor! Full of side effects!). Then I started understanding the safety profile of our drug and then started reading about the MOA's. How and why does this thing work exactly?

After all that I got worried.

Huh?

No I mean I had all the above answered but I started wondering about WHY no one else had copied us, but more importantly...what the heck was I missing!?The data was good...I couldn't find any real AE's and certainly NO Serious ones...so I went to the best place I could find....

THE FRONT LINE!

Yeah I went over patient's accounts but not from a textbook...but in real life..I met a number at the 2019 AGM and later on as well...I even got a few accounts from patients that didn't own many or ANY par shares, patients that had nothing really to gain other than their own health...their stories were super. I met holders that were small and large...I never got a single story back from any that said that the product made their life WORSE and they wished they had never come across it! I do believe even at this later time point, we know so much more about this than 99% of the world. I still hear stories today and experience the amazed looks when they see MRI's Before and After...when they look up the info for themselves (what's that called again, DYOR?)

I look to examples like Amazon and Tesla and even that new Chip play (no Not Smiths, I'm talking Nvidia)...slow to catch on ...slow doesn't mean a few months..It means Decades...that's disappointing to a few as some just can't wait multiple years...you give them 50% profit...maybe 200% and they are happy as Larry...Most will not wait for 7 years...or the 19 years that Humira went from literally ZERO sales to $20 BILLION USD per year...

Others don't see what we have.. and when I say others I'm not just referring to investors, mums and dads...I'm talking some Instos...I'm talking about even some Docs (I asked around 30 of them about 3 years ago when my dad was in rehab for 3 months, only two had heard about it and NONE knew how it works). They don't know why this is so good...they don't understand that we aren't attacking pain in just ONE way....by blocking out NGF for instance...we are turning the tap down on inflammation JUSSSTT enough that the body gains back control.

Don't feed a person...teach them how to cook so they themselves can do it and you can move on....don't introduce a new synthetic to block the pain....allow the body to do its own fighting by turning down the deafening sound of fire alarms ...and do this in MULTIPLE ways....signalling....increasing the fire hoses (number and width...(yeah blood vessels))....do this by attracting others (forming bonds with TIMPS and ADAMTS-5)...ok Ill stop getting sciency now...you get the point.

So yeah, agree with you...we are firmly under the radar still but I reckon we will pop our head up fairly soonish and be tracked by new parties as we come up on their Investment radars.

Mozz
    Last edited by Mozzarc: 13/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.