PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Where do I start?"Matt and Scott are supreme forces in...

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6549
    Where do I start?

"Matt and Scott are supreme forces in themselves...the deals and operations these guys have put together in the past..."
    Can you provide specific and relevant successful examples here?

You can see a fair bit in the press, how entrepreneurial they both are, do a search on Scott and FiftyOne Cap...

Here is an example:

https://www.fiftyonecapital.com/virtual-gaming-worlds-australias-online-game-changer/

There are a few examples out there. Take a look at the Covid RAT tests Matt got going as another...

They both have a number of contacts and have executed on a lot of commercial deals in the past.

"The DD they have done and are doing..."
    How does doing DD translate into success for PAR?

They must first work out what we have, what we are about, how they are going to present the case, what needs to be done, where their attention needs to go, what is the best funding model going forward, what's available and how they can assist. Through understanding any gaps and understanding our strengths, they can form a case and present it properly to the right audience. They will look at everything across the board.

Excellence through proper DD is the first step. Learn as much as you can...plan...execute.

"They have the skill set to turn us around"
    Do either/ both have experience in ECM, clinical trials or negotiating pharma deals?

Definitely. For Matt to execute on partnerships, get thru all the red tape, he has had to liaise with various authorities to make it happen. The have teams and contacts to assist. Its not like they necessarily need to do everything themselves or specifically have to present data to an authority, we have experts like our own DS and consultants...but these two are very hands on, very hard working and very driven. They both have good vested interests and will make the right connections.

There is a wealth of info in our HC threads; there is a lot of skills already on the clinical and reg side...its the commercial and corporate side we need propping up. They themselves will be catalysts in assisting with the deals.

To all...
    Anyone have thoughts on why bio's have rebounded from lows globally including in Australia (IMU, RAC, OPT etc...) Yet PAR languishes....?

Well most of the examples have more cash than us...some even have revenue...we are running low and we don't yet have clear and complete certainty on the final protocol to be agreed upon, we should know fairly soon...once we do we can formulate that plan, work out how much funding, fund it and then proceed...

There would be a number of reasons for the languishing. I think the biggest one would have to be funding and FDA certainty. Get these two resolved and it will be a different entity with a different trajectory, of course in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.