PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Mr Beaza...I find myself not being able to argue with you on...

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6549
    Mr Beaza...I find myself not being able to argue with you on this one.

Since 2019 I have said it no less than 18 times... you also said it in your post -----> UPOD
    Under Promise, Over Deliver.

Now in their defence, and I dont think Im being too defensive, it's very hard to get the timings right.

Hey, we are dealing with the FDA. Indeed they are an entity in their own right, the 'umpie'.

BUT not only that, we are dealing potentially with a very amazing drug, first time seen effects.

There are many many different Oncology type drugs in the pipeline, not so many in the inflammatory space and even less (none!) that are supremely safe, did I mention quite durable too?

NOW add in the fact that we are regressing the disease and there are real signs of DM. Do this at a better scale and we are so going to explode.
    (My views).

We must adhere to the authroprites and this is a dynamic process...its a pathway certainly not many have undertaken and there will be twists and turns, that's why investing in a biopharma:

• Ain't for the faint hearted and
    • Not for the shorter termer (well you could get lucky but not if you really want some stellar returns...see Christopher Mayer's Book '100 Baggers').

Yes management have a part to play in dealing with the authorities in a timely fashion AND keeping the market informed, they do need to definitely do a better job at this UPOD, there is only upside in that. Setting our expectations higher in terms of some of the timings hasn't worked well for us...this does need to change. Build more fat into it and then you have a buffer, if news comes earlier well this is not only great for us...it will fry those shorters too...

At the end of the day what can we do...we need to wait...yes there is an argument for better communication, but there are disadvantages of too much communication when the whole situation is more fluid than we may realise, I mean this in a good way...but it will come at a cost of frustratingly longer times (my views)...we need to get used to that at least to some degree. In my opinion you can't just have such amazing data when n is stupidly low and safety factor is nuttily high AND get it all sanctioned and approved and agreed upon in a week. Not going to happen Jan.

Will it be worth it?

I reckon so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.