PAR 10.9% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi Babba, see below for the original article, Sprifermin is one...

1. 4,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6549

Hi Babba, see below for the original article, Sprifermin is one of them mentioned at last year's Oarsi's CTS.
    Yes you are quite right, SubQ much much less onerous than Intra-articular.

SubQ also works all over, every joint simultaneously.

I've edited out the last bit of the below post cos some of the images have vanished (Its like perishable food, it doesn't keep! Weird HC).

---- Originally posted 11 March 2023

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/the-comparative.7276854/?post_id=66717411

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5117/5117157-106e3d53ca2837b77fcce985ba2f5f7e.jpggood pal of mine suggested the other day, Hey Mozz....you are off to the best conference in the world in terms of OA. Hands down this is the conference to be seen at. Well why don't you investigate just what's on offer by the other participants? They too have been invited to speak., lets do some prelim investigation to see what and who they are and perhaps how do we rank in amongst the titans? Always good to keep an eye open on competition, this is what I want YOU to do. If you see something that doesn't gel well, that could be a threat, this is the place to articulate, just do it professionally...less mud slinging more deep analysis and research!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5117/5117343-14b4044420e35f5c7a6fcef9be42fbf4.jpg

Another pal of mine pointed out the simple fact that we are sponsoring this year's meet....ramifications of that?

Well think back to the days of Tanezumab...Pfizer and Lilly sponsored that one back then when they thought they had the holy grail....in fact shouldn't we be looking at all candidates that have either been specially invited (CTS) or in fact are sponsoring the conference of conferences?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5117/5117175-b6c7bba6144d59a046da2d72312495ef.jpg
    Who was one of the sponsors for the 2021 meet? When and why do you sponsor such a large and prestigious conference? Isn't it when you have a viable and potential candidate?

Tonight, at least at high level (Can't be too detailed, don't have the bandwidth - hey, I'm busy packing and wrapping up at work, ...not to mention house work...ugh the house work...), lets take a look at who is presenting what in the CTS !!

DISCLAIMER

Now don't forget I'm not a scientist and I'm not a licenced advisor. You really ought to do your own research and while I've tried to cover these, it really only is a high level look through. These companies and their respective drugs could be more compelling than I'm portraying, no one knows the future and how we or they will go. All we can do is research and make our own assessment.

Lets now do that.

THE COMPETITOR'S GRID

RISKS

Intra articular like most (if not all!) of the other 11 candidates above has its downsides compared to a SubQ. They are more painful, they can lead to infections, they have to be administered carefully....and there is risk. Here is an example:

How common is tendon rupture after steroid/non steroid injection?

"A review of 356 cases of tendinopathy reported tendon rupture in 3.5 percent of patient not given steroids and 3.7 percent for those who did receive steroids. Another study also found a three percent incidence of tendon rupture in patients administered injectable steroids".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 24.0¢ $429.9K 1.713M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161991 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 29634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 7.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 23.5¢ 433775
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.