PSC 3.13% 16.5¢ prospect resources limited

During the Future Energy Investor Conference last week our...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    During the Future Energy Investor Conference last week our managing director Sam Hosack mentioned those two announcements:

• in around 2-3 weeks the results of the continued test works at our Chishanya rare earth elements (REE) project with the aim to define follow-up anomalies worthy of testing by percussion drilling, like mentioned in the last REE announcement on 04 August 2021.
    • in around 4 weeks the direct 2.4 Mtpa OFS

All of our lithium products produced at the 1.2 Mtpa throughput capacity is already sold to our offtakers in Europe and Asia, Sibelco and Sinomine.

If the Uranium One Group, the Tsingshan Holding Group, the Sinomine Resource Group Co. Ltd, the Alrosa Group, unknown Japanese strategic groups... or battery integrated groups like CATL, Ganfeng... or whoever is part of the competing partnership process run by Azure Capital and Vermilion Partners, want our remaining unsold lithium products in around 18-24 months, then they have to invest and fund the direct 2.4 Mtpa development pathway. With the already published staged bankable OFS they all will accelerate their due diligence.

In around 4 weeks we will see a direct 2.4 Mtpa OFS with much better economics.
    Sam will push and work hard to achieve the Final Investment Decision (FID) before end of 2021 in order to get his options.

With the lithium prices raising and the global actions for securing lithium supplies over the last months there has never been a better timing for us to achieve the FID.

Like witnessed with the recent share price movements of our funded peers in Africa I wouldn't wait till our FID is announced, as our share price run will happen before that and there are only a couple of weeks left.

With my continued support for Prospect Resources as a long term holder and my full support back at the 5 Cent capital raise with my additional 7-digits-shortfall-shares I will very soon have my first Disallowed with PSC and I will wait till it becomes at least a 20 bagger with over 1$ SP.

Looking forward to the next weeks and good luck to all.

This is my personal opinion only and it is not financial advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $78.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $61.19K 373.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 11933 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.