PSC 4.44% 9.4¢ prospect resources limited

General PSC Chat/Discussion, page-1109

1. 3,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12566
    In the new OFS there will be figures IMO as most struggle with reading sensitivity analysis - not the easiest of things to read admittedly.

Second point, I disagree. What shareholders aren't they pleasing?

They're not pleasing retail, but they're pleasing the insto's. The project isn't going to get funding off the back the retail sentiment. They tried that angle with a 700M NPV and the price went as low at 40-50M. Retail were bashing them back then too.

HC is a great tool to gauge retail sentiment. I know a contact within JP Morgan and Cannaccord whom hold larger positions and have been buying and are supportive of the direction.

I suggest, honestly to pick up the phone and query the logic. Once they explain the situation in detail it will make a lot of sense regarding why now integrity and conservatism is key. If you disagree atleast you've voiced your opinion to the people that can actually change the outcome.

There are lower forecasts than the $736usd/t. They just don't make it in any presentations of DFS because no one wants to use them. No issues with either of performance shares and the salaries re-instated. Up 400-500% in just over a year on what's delivered already. Could easily double from here on finance.

$2.2 target from Cannaccord.

The market sees through the B/S that's why no one bought the $1400usd/t dish LTR is serving up. If it's getting bought it's on the downstream potential - which admittedly has upside but only with hydroxide price staying at ATH.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 11/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.