PSC 3.13% 16.5¢ prospect resources limited

I think that it is ridiculous to talk down PSC over a covid...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I think that it is ridiculous to talk down PSC over a covid strain. If we do this we might as well say that mining on dwarf stars will end the lithium commodity price super cycle. To talk like this tells me you are an accumulator trying to force the stock price down or you have sold and missed the start of a massive rerate. What a farce!!

Zims mining output has significantly increased (54% to USD4.5billion in the last 10 months)and Harare is one on the most highly vaccinated cities in Africa. I suggest that you do some research before you make ridiculous unsubstantiated claims about a covid strain impact in this forum.

Everyone can try and talk this stock down as much as they like but any person with a reasonable IQ would understand that partner discussions are progressing very nicely indeed, we have a world class hard rock lithium asset, the country is extremely rich in resources and we haven't even mentioned the REE opportunity at PSC in these forums. Don't underestimate the ability of Sam, Nick and Mark to deliver resource expansion and more feed stock at Arcadia, as Sam has indicated in recent interviews.

Enjoy the ride everyone and can we all please conduct proper research before formulating a post in this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $78.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $61.19K 373.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 11933 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.