PSC 3.13% 16.5¢ prospect resources limited

It is definitely not the stupid overreaction to the Omicron...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    It is definitely not the stupid overreaction to the Omicron variant. I am also very confident that the only thing Zimbabwe affects is the Aussie retail investors. European and American investors understand that this country is well and truly open for business and the new government is totally behind the mining sector. The Zimbabwe government needs PSC to be a big success and will do everything in its power to help.

I am of the opinion that the lack lustre price performance recently together with the volatility it is due to big investment houses/brokers and other sophisticated interested parties (wow it could be potential partners) accumulating PSC stock whilst keeping the stock price contained. This is why when the PSC price starts to run there is a small sale for a lower price. Or when the accumulators dump PSC stock at the start of the day and soak up all the moronic sheep sales and then let it run up and soak up all that is on offer. Its so blatant I am extremely surprised that no-one else has raised it on this forum.

This type of activity always happens when a stock starts to attract attention. So we can all take this as an extremely positive activity. Time is running out for the accumulators as they will not be able to contain the price when so much good news will flow into the market in the very near future. Be patient and trust the fundamentals of PSC. It is a cracking business that will flourish, no matter how many try to manipulate the price or down talk it in these forums for their own financial benefit. If you check out the charts there is a Bollinger Band squeeze forcing us sideways but this is just the technical representation of what is happening as per my comments above.

A break-out is imminent and I bet my holding is going to go up up and away. Enjoy the ride and hand onto your hat fellow shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $78.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $61.19K 373.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 11933 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.