PSC 3.13% 16.5¢ prospect resources limited

Hello BarranutThank you. You were right, the conference has been...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Hello Barranut

Thank you. You were right, the conference has been postponed. The President of Zimbabwe had to fly to an extraordinary SADC summit held in Maputo (Mozambique) yesterday.

I think our pilot plant is ready by now and we are only waiting for the President of Zimbabwe, maybe over the weekend or then next week we will see the commissioning of our pilot plant.

Our ultra low iron petalite and spodumene will be send to Sibelco and other potential offtakers in July.
    The independend company that will deliever us the updated DFS in 1-2 months time will use and implement the technical findings from our pilot plant and of course the new lithium pricings as well. Looking forward to the updated DFS and our new NPV and staged CAPEX needed. One of our directors mentioned US$ 110 Mio. for stage one 1.2 Mtpa.

I am wondering what the Uranium One strategy will be. Fact is, all our lithium products are sold to Sibelco and Sinomine with the 1.2 Mtpa capacity. If U1 wants our remaining spodumene then they have to invest for the 2.4 Mtpa CAPEX needed. Afreximbank is ready to support this with their buy and hold mandate.

With expected rising of lithium demand and pricing in Q3/Q4 2021, our proven pilot plant products, Canaccord on board and hopefully their coverage on PSC soon… and PSC beeing so low undervalued… I am buying again since two months at those SP levels.

Good luck to all shareholders and enjoy the coming months.

This is my personal opinion only and it is not financial advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $78.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $61.19K 373.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 11933 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.