PSC 3.13% 15.5¢ prospect resources limited

Zimbabwe is being run a little like my perception of how China...

1. 23,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    Zimbabwe is being run a little like my perception of how China is being run. IMO that’s not a bad thing as it keeps troublemakers in check.

Zimbabwe’s inflation rate makes your eyes water and their economy appears to be struggling with currency issues. However, the inflation forecasts are encouraging and the current government have only been in for the proverbial 5 minutes. The government focus on building their economy which has been spoken of on here is encouraging too.

The NPV may increase but I’m not banking on the share price ever reflecting the NPV. Around 30% would be a good result for shareholders. I’ve got no basis for that comment, just a gut feel that doing business in places like Zimbabwe comes with big risk due to perception of corruption built over decades and decades. It’s not going away overnight.

Twiggy, the USA and China spending $Billions on communities, infrastructure and investing in mining projects etc bodes well.

Production is just around the corner which is absolutely amazing, outstanding actually, and will attract a premium from the big boys needing lithium and wanting to get up and running and secure their future.

When / If the cash starts to roll in that’s when the market will wake up but not a moment before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $74.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $29.77K 197.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 58127 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 128920 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.