PSC 3.13% 15.5¢ prospect resources limited

hey Gino. I gave you a chance to dig yourself out if what I...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    hey Gino.
    I gave you a chance to dig yourself out if what I first saw was a hole.
    sorry to say but IMO you have dug poorly if you reflect.
    I don’t want to get into a geopolitical debate but I’d suggest you consider in these times and in the country we live in does not mean that China wants to invest equals must be money to be made.
    Unfortunately in the near future this rhetoric only adds geopolitical risk to Australian investment and that is not in any way attacking China.

on another couple of points you made I thought it important you note how others perceive those comments such as ;
    1. Africa is coming out of the dark..,I am sure unintended but entirely inappropriate
    2. colonial fault through raping those countries white man agreed….that view, although similar to those looking into Australia is bias and does not reflect the true political situation that Africa can / should lay majority blame as to their current economic climate / social behaviour.

To revert back to the topic of PSC, I have personally invested believing (not knowing) that under Africa’s current rule and economics reforms, PSC is set to be a primary example of how an overseas company may succeed and to further entice a huge global investment on a relatively untapped land of wealth and opportunity which shall boost employment and create wealth for us and their economy.

GLTA. Only great times ahead IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $74.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $29.77K 197.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 58127 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 128920 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.