PSC 0.00% 10.0¢ prospect resources limited

In the last month and a half we've seen around 18c increase in...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    In the last month and a half we've seen around 18c increase in the SP, and over just the last 2 weeks we've seen roughly a 9c increase. SP has incrementally moved up over this month and a half. As we know still undervalued. IMO could see a continued similar rise in the next month and a half before release of OFS. Who knows where this could go with the improving market sentiment, could get some nice surprises down the track with the SP IMO.
    I'm very optimistic here based on the way Lithium stocks are going lately. I'm calling SP in mid 50s late September before OFS with further gains after OFS and potential OTs. I like seeing the varying SP estimates and more conservative ones, and don't wish to get people's hopes up. My opinion is worth only a fraction of many of the other posters here. This call is all IMO. I'll reassess come September if this call looks too optimistic.

Lithium sentiment is becoming increasingly bullish, and it's seems this will continue to grow over next few years.
    You've probably all seen this from today;

Buy everything! JPMorgan bullish on lithium miners

https://www.copyright link/street-talk/buy-everything-jpmorgan-bullish-on-lithium-miners-20210810-p58heu

PLS had around $6-700M increase in MC today. Crazy.

All IMO GLTAH
    Last edited by Revali: 10/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $19.85K 205.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 144721 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.