PSC 0.00% 13.5¢ prospect resources limited

Maybe I misinterpreted the last announcement..'We are excited...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Maybe I misinterpreted the last announcement..

'We are excited with the interest from key players in the lithium sector and look forward to working with Azure and Vermilion to find the right long term partner for the funding and development of the Arcadia Mine.'

To me it sounded as though they have a few key players in the lithium sector interested in becoming a long term partner in the Arcadia project, and thus from the announcement: 'the Prospect Board has decided to commence a structured process whereby interested parties will have the opportunity to put forward partnership proposals in a competitive environment to fully fund the Arcadia project'.

I took this that interested parties will compete with partnership proposals, likely for a % of Prospect's stake in Arcadia, and as written in the announcement, PSC from these proposals will pick the 'right long term partner' to 'fully fund'/develop the Arcadia mine. Like a similar type of thing as Gangfeng deal with FFX.

So with fully funded project from one of these competing partnership offers this would pay for the CAPEX and there will be no debt to pay off?

Like I said I may not have followed this correctly.
    Last edited by Revali: 31/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $34.43K 252.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45501 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 5249 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.