I don’t think it can be answered satisfactorily on this earth....

1. 11,910 Posts.
    I don’t think it can be answered satisfactorily on this earth.
    -------------
    Bllp, we can be certain God never sets up anyone to fail. We are also assured that all we need to know atm is available.
    (2 Timothy 3:16, 17) All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness,  so that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.

I am not one with the heavenly calling, but look forward to extra guidance for life here on earth that is to be supplied through ''scrolls'' that have been promised for the future. Just as directions were needed by the nation of Israel under Moses and later by the Christian congregation under “the law of the Christ”(Galatians 6:2), likewise, the Bible informs us that scrolls will be opened to give us directions in new world living.

(Revelation 20:12) And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. But another scroll was opened; it is the scroll of life. The dead were judged out of those things written in the scrolls according to their deeds.

With regard to why angels or anyone else sins we are told.
    (James 1:14, 15) But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire.  Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn sin, when it has been carried out, brings forth death.

As we browse through shops we may see something that appeals to us. The options available include take it or leave it ,pay for it or not, etc etc Will we listen to our conscience or override it. That is the choice available to all.We are all given desires that are essential to motivate us to act and sustain our life. However these need to be monitored or else it inevitably leads to greed.
    (Genesis 3:6) Consequently, the woman saw that the tree was good for food and that it was something desirable to the eyes, yes, the tree was pleasing to look at. So she began taking of its fruit and eating it. Afterward, she also gave some to her husband when he was with her, and he began eating it.

Keep in mind all the other fruit that was permissible to eat was equally desirable.
    (Genesis 2:16, 17) Jehovah God also gave this command to the man: “From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction.  But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will certainly die.”

Jehovah also warned the nation of Israel against surrendering to greed.
    (Exodus 20:17) “You must not desireyour fellow man’s house. You must not desire your fellow man’s wife nor his slave man nor his slave girl nor his bull nor his donkey nor anything that belongs to your fellow man.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.