POS 7.14% 0.7¢ poseidon nickel limited

Dear POSters,Forgive me fellow POS followers for I have sinned....

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261

Dear POSters,

Forgive me fellow POS followers for I have sinned. I....I..Stuff it - I will just confess. Yes, I bought a few more shares in this mighty company (World's Greatest Non-Producing Nickel Non-Supplier). Was it a moment of madness? No way, I am mad all the time. Anyhooo, what prompted this rather daring action?

Momentum is building for nickel and if ever there was an unloved, chronically undervalued, dog of a share it is poor old POS. So, while we still have a semi-decent bank balance, I think we must be/should be, close to approaching a restart decision.

The nickel price has hit $7.10 US/lb quite recently, although it then retraced a bit. I think it is in the process of improving and will head from there towards$8, a key number previously quoted by the new Management Team. That stated, if you review the BFS, I think there is a reasonable profit margin at above $6.50, with a break-even price of $3.50 (allowing for a large margin of error, plus, I think it was based on a similar exchange rate). I would then hazard a guess that Management would want to build in a pricing buffer of having a floor price of around $7, in place for perhaps a month or two before hitting the restart button.

As per recent press, there will be a growing demand for relatively sustainably/ethically produced nickel sulphate and that demand will concentrate attention towards North American and Australian producers. I strongly believe that will place Poseidon in the spotlight for supply contracts and will therefore bolster a business case for commencing our (ahem...slightly delayed) mining restart.

As we move to finally becoming a producer instead of a speculative penny dreadful,we are talking about a surging share price and the great T.B's $1 a share would not be out of the question.Speaking of that legendary figure; I hear he may be released from solitary confinement very shortly. Just saying.....

As always,DYOR.

U

Last edited by Ulysses05: 18/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $22.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $5.822K 916.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 34779091 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 37376945 67
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 299025
Last updated 12.04pm 08/05/2024 ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.