RFX 3.09% 10.0¢ redflow limited

Q Can you reveal more about the technology? A When most people...

1. 3,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Q Can you reveal more about the technology?
    A When most people hear ‘flow battery’, they think of vanadium electrolytes and there are other types that use iron electrolytes or zinc bromine. We’re not talking about the exact chemistry but it is a non-rare earth element. It uses easy to source materials, and we really like its ability to scale up and down. The characteristics of a flow battery, I think really lends itself well to the utility industry. I will tell you, it’s a non-rare earth element. So that gets rid of vanadium, which is usually people’s first question! We like the chemistries in that [flow battery] space. You don’t get the same density [as with lithium-ion] but really, this is about cost. At the utility-scale, density is not your primary driver. We really liked that space for its cost profile, and for the ability not to be coupled with a supply chain that could run into challenges that could swing drastically.
    From
    https://www.energy-storage.news/we-like-its-ability-to-scale-honeywell-targets-gigawatt-scale-storage-opportunity-with-flow-battery/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.003(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $25.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $6.289K 62.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52151 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 64884 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.