RFX 6.25% 11.3¢ redflow limited

General Renewable Discussion, page-1748

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Totally agree @dyode,

I was very interested in understanding the man as well.

Just a few of my personal observations about Simon Hackett and what he brings to the Redflow table;

Right off the bat, he's a self confessed geek that has amazing capacity to consume and interpret data and more importantly thrives on solving problems,

This guy doesn't accept the status quo and accepts challenges to change that status quo,

Simon seems to have boundless amounts of energy and drive with a real hands on approach,

Clearly Redflow is just one of his many interests and projects whilst succefully juggling his farm, sheep, kms of wiring, houses, planes and dam good at leveraging his networks.

For those that did view the video, found it hilarious that the major questions of concern was rats eating those purple battery lifting straps.

He comes across as a very humble and pragmatic guy that sees the future and makes it happen.

Let's hope his intellect, vision, ability to solve complex problems with commitment and energy continues to position Redflow for future success.

PS his support man, Chris is shit at technology in presentations. Go figure.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
-0.008(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $30.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ $3.139K 26.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5026 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 144402 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.