RFX 4.55% 10.5¢ redflow limited

Just expanding a thought."Part of the issue is we do not get to...

1. 3,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1307
    Just expanding a thought.

"Part of the issue is we do not get to see all of the events that have been evaluated and responded to by Redflow in the manufacturing process. "

For example we know that Redflow were abundantly aware of the issue of the poorly aligned glass reinforcement by around the end of Q1, start of Q2 23 because that is when testing began of solutions, backtracking the 6 months ago previously mentioned in a Redflow release. During the Investor presso it also became obvious that not all glass reinforced HDPE suppliers could manufacture to the standards needed, despite indicating yes they could, perhaps Redflow, or the industry party engaged by them were able to test the output reliably.

How many months do you cycle trial solutions, at what environmental/temperature ranges, I don't know but probably quite a few people do when it comes to injection molded plastics that can perform as guided by the patent found by @dyode to be certain the integrity/performance of the solution/battery will last at least beyond the designed life of the battery. I'm guessing but I suspect the new parts were developed and made by the industry experienced 3rd party, with equipment Redflow did not yet own, but does now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $27.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $3.086K 27.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 134051 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 2134 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.