RFX 0.00% 10.0¢ redflow limited

General Renewable Discussion, page-283

1. 45,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Yes @baldynumbers, I agree with your that the stimulus so far has been poorly considered with too many loopholes and too many not assisted, such as university staff and entertainment industry, Although the cash injections were, imo, necessary as was the increased Jobseeker payments in order to stimulate consumer economy, it was all done precipitately and with poor timing - now it the time to get the consumption up when they want recovery.

As for jobKeeper, this has been an excellent move for many businesses but so open to rorting and producing a false impression of the unemployment/under-employment numbers and business sustainability. It seems political in its inception and is used to bolster morale more than maintain the economy.

IMO, there'll eventually be another RC focusing on the economics of the stimulus and its management. Equally though, it would have been much worse without such efforts.

Your last sentence is particularly important. Stimulus needs to focus on quick employment options for those in regions as well as the city, not so much for the likes of Santos which will benefit only a small number of FIFO workers.

We'll have to see what the budget offers next week. I'm hopeful that RFX may benefit from WA/NT/Qld energy projects and the feds might offer a bit of help there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $9.521K 93.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 43518 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 41787 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.