GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

General: Share Price, Trades and chart related discussions, page-1155

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Thanks Skribbler. I think we're all guilty of sometimes not seeing the forest for the trees, when we concentrate on one stock / company. We tend to gain a deep understanding of our favourite stocks, and crib-notes on others we don't hold so close. I agreed with most of what you say here, and actually followed you, based on just this post.

NMT represent only 14% of the Mt. Marion project, but getting that plant up so quickly has been impressive (albiet with the advantage of being a greenfields build).

The delays to GXY are pretty hard to explain away, I think there is no coincidence that Sept. was chosen as a shipping date, when NMT said they would be shipping in Oct. Management obviously slipped on that date. I think the delays were more likely financial / equipment and personnel related, but no-one wants to hear that, so mention the weather...

Thankfully we will have an operating mine/plant and shipping, and now listed so good things are finally taking place for GXY moving forward.

The only thing I'd question, is why you'd be more likely to hold this stock if it consolidated?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.