GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

General: Share Price, Trades and chart related discussions, page-1161

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    You guys keep beating that 'rain delay' horse....when the reality of the delay was simply the buyout of GMM. That is what altered the production schedule. The agreements on construction...etc. had to be rethought and some may have been renegotiated. We are not privileged to every detail of the merger. Both companies had their own interests to protect in this consolidation....this slowed down the entire process...Hopefully that is out of the way.

The real thrill was the 100,000,000 volume...I went to bed in California about a half hour before the ASX closed and woke this morning to what I thought was a typo error.....There are some fancy negotiations being done by those funds that were shorting and now having to balance their portfolios. I would expect 40-50 million traded this coming Monday into the .40's finally...hallelujah ! Lets hope people like Maquarie and Glennon get caught paying in the .50's before they untangle their lying asses. The only thing that is a little quirky is the US market has only traded about 30,000 shares today up +.005
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 17/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.