GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

General: Share Price, Trades and chart related discussions, page-1361

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Ok.

1. First up. The entire Lithium market in Australia is NOT being shorted. All Lithium specs/producers are not being shorted. Exceptions are:
    ADV, AJM, DKO, NMT, PIO, LIT (Well, LIT is more tech/IP)

(I have ignored BGS/KDR here as they are also gold, and distort things hugely, as gold producers have been rallying hard)

GXY, PLS, ORE are being actively shorted. 2 of these are actual producers.

2. The fall in share price has been a result of falling spodumene ore commodity price and sentiment.

This is quite evident looking at the graphs for GXY, NMT, ORE, PLS.

3. Shipping product will help change sentiment, I disagree there. How much is the question.

4. I agree that demand and higher prices for spodumene are required to lift the market. This is expected to occur at some point.

5. Lithium prices were down about 17% over 180 days (6 months). It's been a gradual decline for Lithium Carbonate, Lithium Hydroxide is in demand, but we don't make that.

6. Trend lines are down. However, the stock is oversold, and undervalued, this will be evident once production happens again and into 2017.
    The question is, do you hold, or sell and buy back in at a more favourable time. Some have already made their choice.
    Last edited by shades2: 21/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.